Friday, July 12, 2013

Album News!

After about 3 years, soon is finally here! Ariana's album will be available to pre-order on August 20th. she hasn't told us the date yet but recently I went on Amazon and it was there! she tweeted that she will give us the date and title on Monday. I'm really excited to know. I think she will name it Yours Truly because she's been dropping hints lately. First, her Instagram bio was Yours Truly and now it's Baby, I which is one of her songs on the album. she recently tweeted something with the Y and T capitalized which means Yours Truly. Also she tweeted something with, "Ur all queens." in it. Minutes later, her brother Frankie, tweeted the same thing. Here is the proof: 
Lastly, she tweeted that she will release a song sometime this month! I'm really excited. It could be Right There or Baby, I. I don't know but I guess I'll have to find out. Here is the link to her Keek, on her recent post, she gives us a sneak peek of Right There! Check it out. :) keek.com/arianagrande
-Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment