Monday, August 26, 2013

Jariana

This is very sad news but Jariana (Jai & Ariana) broke up :( Some people are saying it's because Jai got hate and people were telling him that Ariana deserves better so he broke up with her. I think I believe it because Jai doesn't ignore hate, he just looks at all of it and gets upset. I personally think he should ignore it, I mean I would. Who cares if you get hate, Jai and Ari are perfect for each other and they love each other so much. He shouldn't let hate get in the middle of that. (This is just my opinion, no hate towards Jai I love him) Ariana wasn't the only one upset about the break up anyway. I think they will get back together though. Their love is too strong to not be together. All those sappy notes and tweets. Saying they'll grow old together, taking tons of  selfies, everything. "Boys come and go but my fans are here to stay." And I will stay, forever.  <3
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment