Friday, October 25, 2013

Jade Robbie & Freddie on Sam & Cat!

Jade West (Liz Gillies), Robbie Shapiro (Matt Bennett) & Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress) are going to be on Sam and Cat this season, sometime soon! I'm so happy. I knew Nathan was going to be on when they told us earlier this year and in a recent interview Ariana hinted towards someone being on the show as a love interest and you remember Cabbie (Cat and Robbie) from Victorious then yeah. "But I do believe that something that the fans of Victorious have been rooting for, for a very long time for my character, is gonna be confirmed within.. it's like later on in the season. I think they're gonna confirm that. We're shooting the episode when I get back to L.A. next week and I'm very excited about it because I've always been rooting for it with my character too, it's just very sweet, makes me feel all like, sentimental." So I had a feeling there would be some Cabbie here and there. ;) Hopefully maybe some Seddie too? (Sam and Freddie). I hope so, I love them also. Cabbie, Seddie and then there's Jade. Hahaha. 
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment