Monday, November 25, 2013

Best New Artist AMA's

So as many of you know, Ariana was nominated for Best New Artist at the AMA's and she actually won! When they said Ariana Grande I literally screamed and fell off my bed. I'm so proud of Ariana, she deserved this so much. I'm also so proud of us, I mean, Ariana was the one who got the most votes out of all of those great artists all because of us so I just think that's amazing and that we actually won Ariana an award and dsefbgvsibgeroig. Now let's talk about her acceptance speech, it was the funniest most cutest thing ever, made my night. So she waddled on stage with her little red dress and said her thank you's and everything then she said that her mom gave her a little paper so she would remember all the names (to say thank you) so she literally pulled the paper out of her bra and she said I have 10 seconds oh 9 seconds wow that's intimidating and then read off the paper so quickly, didn't even stutter. Like how did she even do that, I can't even talk that fast like damn. And then more thank you's and ily's and waddled off backstage. She was so nervous, it was adorable but I got a good laugh outta that. Only Ariana. Watch her speech here: 


-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment