Thursday, July 24, 2014

rip grandpa grande

Unfortunately, Ariana's grandfather passed away two days ago. It's so heartbreaking, I actually cried when I found out. I can't imagine how Ariana is feeling right now, she loved him so so much and so did the whole family. I'm so happy that she got to hold his hand and watch him find his peace. It's sad that Frankie is on Big Brother and couldn't/can't be there right now. Grandpa said he wanted him to win this. Frankie got the letter and he got so emotional and started crying but they all comforted him and I'm so happy they did. Even though he had no idea what was going on he still watched and supported Frankie and that melts my heart. :') He's such an amazing man. So strong and truly inspiring. He'll never be forgotten. Forever in my heart. RIP Grandpa Grande.
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment