Friday, March 7, 2014

Ariana performing at the White House Update

Well if you were wondering what my night consisted of yesterday it was crying a waterfall, screaming, wanting to jump off a cliff and exploding with happiness. Proud is an understatement, I can't even put into words how proud I am. Her performance gave me literal goosebumps and I couldn't stop shaking. She did absolutely amazing and I just can't believe that she was performing in front of the President of the United States and the First Lady. It's insane. I'm so so grateful that I got to watch her grow and see all of things she's accomplished this past year. Out of all of the Artists, they chose HER to perform for their Women Of Soul event.. Can you believe that? I love her so much and I can't wait to see other performances and projects from her this year. It's going to be amazing, just like that performance. "Mr. President.. Mrs. Obama.. What's up how are ya?.. It's good, it's all good? Alright good." My idol > yours ahaha. She's the cutest human being on Planet Earth. If you didn't get the chance to see her, here's a link to her performances of "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston and one of her own, "Tattooed Heart". Brings back the AMA's vibes. Also if you'd like to see it on your TV, it's going to be on in a month; April 7th on PBS. Enjoy! Prepare yourself because this is going to get very emotional. *Passes Tissues*  


-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment