Saturday, March 15, 2014

jariana back together?

So are Jai and Ariana back together? Well Ariana was seen at a party in the Janoskian's house yesterday and she took pictures with fans wearing a "Dirty Pig" Sweatshirt which is one of the Janoskian's merchandise. If they actually are dating again I won't support it after all of the things Jai did to her, like breaking up with her over text on the opening night of her tour, RIGHT before she got on stage. And lying to the whole world about how she apparently "cheated" on him several times, like c'mon. What I will support is Ariana's decisions and if she wants to be with him again then that's fine with me because it's not my life, it's hers and she can do whatever the hell she wants. They were cute and all but even her family said that he was making her a bad person and he's very immature anyway but that's just my opinion. What's your view on Jariana? Comment below.


-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment