Monday, May 19, 2014

bbma's performance

The BBMA's was pretty good. The best part was Ariana's performance. Unfortunately, she didn't win Best New Artist.. Lorde did. To be honest, I don't think she really deserves it. I mean she won Top Rock Album also, how is that even possible? I'm not just saying this because I love Ariana, but I just don't think Lorde really deserved it. Anyway, her performance was amazing as usual, and I can't believe she performed in front of so many big celebrities, it's insane. I'm so incredibly proud of her, I just can't say it enough. If you missed it last night, here's a vid:


Loved her outfit, especially those boots! And do you see the way she styled her hair? At first I thought it was a ponytail, but it's actually half-up half-down! Just in a different way. I love it and that lipstick color looks great on her. Might've cried a little while watching this.
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment