Saturday, May 10, 2014

wango tango performance

Ariana performed Right There with Big Sean, The Way, and Problem with Iggy Azalea! She did such a great job. Her singing was amazing as always, and those high notes, oh god. Her outfit was on. point. I liked how it went from white to black. The colors are everything, and they really fit Problem too. All in all, this is probably my favorite performance Ariana has ever done. Sometimes I'll just think about it and cry because of how much she's changed in just 1 year. I mean, last year at Wango Tango she wore a sparkly pink dress with a ruffled skirt, hair in that signature style, high heels, singing The Way. Look at her now. Gogo outfits, hair down/high ponytail, new music. It's insane. If 2013 Ariana outfits don't come back any time soon, I'll miss them a lot. But I gotta say, I'm loving this 60's gogo girl phase she got goin' on. Completely different from the girly cupcake phase of 2013. But no matter what she wears, no matter what she sings, no matter what she does, she'll always be our little Boca girl. Ariana may have changed, but her heart didn't. She's still that sweet, caring, adorable girl we all know and love. Sorry this got so sappy. Always happens. I need to stop.











-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment