Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jariana is back!

Hahaha I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Jariana is back. Didn't I say they would be?


Everything that has happened I don't really ship Jariana anymore because I heard all of these things like he broke up with her over text and I just don't want her to get hurt again, you know? :( But they're still cute and I bet once a selfie comes out I'll love them all over again. Ariana DMed a fan saying that he got on one knee. That's so sweet and adorable. Also they tweeted at the same time, saying: "sobbing happy tears thank you god" "tonight was my favorite night in the history of the world" & "amazing night :) so happy" then a bunch of happy emoticons. Ariana favorited them and then favorited a fan's tweet that had a picture attached 'If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back.' -Chuck Bass. As long as Jai doesn't sell Ari for a hotel then they would make the perfect real life Chuck and Blair. ;) Btw they're a couple from Gossip Girl but you should know that already.
-Ruby



No comments:

Post a Comment