Sunday, September 1, 2013

We need to get some holy water up in this shit

OH YOU THOUGHT THE BLACK SHADOW WAS IT, NOPE NOPE. There was a demon under the couch in the same moment and I was shitting myself.


Do you see it!?!? Creepy af. And then Ariana tweeted '666' with this picture attached and then deleted it.


Do you see the face in the white circle? I'm thinking that's one of the faces she saw on the tree picture.
Also the picture size is 666. Satan's number. WTF. At first I thought maybe she's pranking us and scrolling through her tl like:


But she didn't admit it and she still was tweeting more stuff so maybe it's not a prank.
If it is we're gonna kill Ariana for freaking us out. But anyways, why would they lie about all of this right? In the beginning it sounded kinda fake because no proof but now.... I feel like the ghosts are following her though and she's just like "Nyc " Hahaha, this girl. P.S I made that picture of Ariana laughing btw. Credit me if using. Twitter: @lovethewvy
-Ruby




No comments:

Post a Comment