Friday, September 27, 2013

Nariana

Sorry I'm late, my laptop wouldn't work for like 3 days but anyways, Nariana (Nathan and Ariana) are dating! We all thought it was just rumors and stuff but nope, they're together. I think they're really cute to be honest, I love them. Even Arianators hate on Nathan and stuff but if they do that then they're not real fans because real fans would want Ari to be happy (which she is) no matter who she's dating or whatever's going on. I'm not saying you have to love Nariana but at least respect it.. So since they started dating and Jariana is officially done, of course drama starts on Twitter and it's not just us, it's the Janoskians also. First, Luke tweets saying: 

Obviously calling Ariana a stupid hoe and saying Nahhhriana as in Nah, Nariana, get it? Then he goes to DM's saying:



These are all real also. I can't believe Luke would do this, especially the fucked Mac Miller thing like wtf? And it's funny because they'll believe anything. So now people call her a whore and a slut and a cheating bitch, I'm just done. Ariana doesn't even eat nonorganic celery, do you really think she has the balls to cheat on someone? Lol, I'm laughing. She even said she didn't like the KISS with Mac Miller so sit the fuck down. Then Ariana tweets being all positive and showing love to her haters ofc she's amazing and they're all just being a bunch of idiots. So then Frankie indirects Jai and Luke on Twitter about the rumors and everything only defending his little sister and Jai automatically gets offended and curses at him. Then James goes on Twitter and starts indirecting and Jones tweets 'I still don't even know who the fuck the Janoskians are.' I laughed so hard, I love him. So yeah and it just keeps going I wish the world could just be a peaceful place, you know? But on a happier note, we got more Nariana pictures! They're literally so cute. I'll put the ones from Disney Land also. :)





 #NeedNarianaSelfiesNow
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment