Saturday, September 7, 2013

Late Night With Jimmy Fallon 2

Haha ok so Ariana was on Jimmy last night and I stayed up to watch her. Instead of singing one of her own songs, she did this little skit with Jimmy where they sang songs but in Broadway version. It was the cutest thing ever and I died laughing. They sang 99 Problems and Ariana swore again. I love it so much when she swears, I don't know why. 'I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.' They also sang Insane in the Membrane and Thrift shop. Her voice sounded so beautiful when she said 'Insane in the brain' omfg. Thrift shop had to be the funniest one though. Jimmy: Hey Ariana, can we go Thrift shopping? Ari: What, what, what, what. The way she said it and her facial expressions, I DIED. And then she sang the chorus, which had fucking in it. They bleeped it, which I was upset about but it was funny because the beep was so long. And then she jumped off the Piano and it was so cute fiorenhierni, I'm sorry. And then they started swing dancing and I almost screamed she's so freaking adorable. I found a video on it but it doesn't show the dancing. :( sorry. 


Enjoy! -Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment