Saturday, December 7, 2013

102.7 KIIS FM Jingle Ball in Los Angeles

Ariana performed in Los Angeles for the Jingle Ball last night and she did amazing. She also had her hair completely down, I repeat, COMPLETELY down. She hasn't worn it like that in forever so I was so happy. She looked beautiful, it suits her well. In the beginning though, when she was singing Right There, most of the song we didn't hear her voice because the mic was off. Towards the end of the song, it started working again and she finished it. She said to the audience "I'm sorry my mic was off, at least you know I'm not tracked, right?" This started a bit of controversy and everyone started to think this was shade thrown at Selena Gomez because Selena was having tech difficulties as well and she had to lip sync. Ariana then confirmed on her Twitter that she quote "wasn't throwing shade AT ALL, I didn't even see anyone else's set. I was sick backstage that's why I didn't even do the carpet." She also sent another tweet explaining more of the situation: "I was just cracking a joke cause my mic was off. Everyone had tech difficulties. Sorry if it was taken the wrong way, it wasn't my intention!" Drama, drama, drama.. People always take things too seriously and assume things that aren't true. Ariana confirmed that she wasn't there during Selena's performance, she was backstage obviously coughing her lungs up since she's super sick at the moment.
-Ruby 

No comments:

Post a Comment