Monday, December 23, 2013

#ArianaWeAreHereForYou

Guys, Ariana is pretty sad at the moment, she couldn't sleep and she was tweeting about how she wanted to take the pain away from someone else and go through it instead and that she doesn't understand why things have to happen the way that they do. When Ariana's sad, I'm sad and it sucks because I can't make her feel better like she always does for me. So we're all coming together and tweeting #ArianaWeAreHereForYou. Please, if you have a Twitter it only takes a second just tweet that ^^^^^^^ and maybe it'll trend and she'll see it and look through all the tweets and smile. :) Her happiness is my happiness so when she's upset I'd do anything to make her feel better again. Unfortunately, that can't happen seeing as we're so far away from each other and this is the next best thing. So please help trend #ArianaWeAreHereForYou!
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment