Sunday, December 15, 2013

B96 Radio Jingle Bash in Chicago

Ariana was at the B96 Radio Jingle Bash in Chicago and she performed Right There, Lovin' It, Last Christmas, Honeymoon Avenue, Almost is Never Enough and then The Way. But for Almost is Never Enough, Nathan came out and they sang together like they did at that secret London show. They were literally the cutest and kept smiling at each other and the way Nathan looked at her oh god foinowiegb. And they held hands and she blew him a kiss and aw dwiogi. While I was watching it though my mom heard it and she came and she's like "He's white? I thought he was black!" I died of laughter omfg. And then at the end she was like "They need stay together forever and get married and have babies." It's weird bc that's exactly what I think all the time when I see them together lol. My mom's a fangirl. Anyway, Ariana did amazing and I can't wait to see her next performance. P.S. "Jingle dicks"
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment