Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Proud / RIP 2013

I wanted to make this post before 2014 came. Ariana is the sweetest, cutest, most kind-hearted girl on the planet, she's really just amazing. She deserves all of the recognition that she's been getting this whole year. I'm honestly so proud of her. I mean she released an album that went #1, performed on Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen, her first single "The Way" went to double platinum, her own tour, I could go on and on. Even though I miss when she was 'our little secret', the world deserved to know about this super talented girl. You may say nobody's perfect, but this girl is. She can sing, she can dance, she's so sweet and cute and kind-hearted. She's so positive about everything, she's talented and pretty much the prettiest person on Earth. She literally has no flaws. If that isn't the definition of perfection, then I don't know what is. What I also love about Ariana is that she kills her haters with kindness. #Sassiana. Like this one person typed a whole paragraph saying that Ariana is ugly and her pimples are 'greasy' and she replied back with "But I just started Proactive" I died. Not only that but Ariana is SO real with us, incredibly so to the point where we know she would never ever lie to us. She tells us personal things and we share jokes and laughs and pranks. We even count down together when Ariana is coming out with a new single or something. That's what I love about our fandom. I love y'all so much, we're all just one big happy family, not just a fandom like any other celebrity would have. What really attracted me to Ariana from the beginning was that whenever she performed somewhere, she would always sing, no playback or anything. Her songs? No auto tune at all. She's completely 100% real and I love that about her. She's not that bubbly 16 year old on Victorious anymore. But once again, I'm just so unbelievably proud of what she's become, everything she's done this year, everything she's accomplished. 2013 was definitely her year and I know that 2014 will be even bigger and better, and I can't wait to see what's in store. #Sappy.
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment